Prev: Re: GZG ECC IV - The Quote Board Next: RE: GZG ECC IV - The Quote Board

RE: A interesting sample from Eureka

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:12:48 -0500
Subject: RE: A interesting sample from Eureka

My thought, sight unseen, is to bring it in line with the APCs in the
Dirtside/Future Wars lines. The miniature would be more versatile it it
fit
with the other ranges. Especially if planning to bring the other
Slammers
vehicles into 6mm.

That being said, I do also field BattleTech vehicles (as size 5
vehicles)
that are much larger than the Dirtside/Future Wars line.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://www.ftsr.org/ds2/
-----

Miniatures,

> so now I got my hands on the 6 mm version of the Hoverskirt variant of
the

> Deimos heavy tank (eight of them, he he). Nic tells me that the
product
> code of the miniature is FWT60 and a entry should be up on his website

> under the Future Wars range in a couple of days. Now to get them
painted
> for the DS2 demo game at JesterCon 2001 on the 10th of March. If
anyone is

> wondering what I'm talking about have a look at;
>
> http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/LauncestonGame.htm
>
> But now to the REALLY INTERESTING thing, Nic included a sample of a
> prototype 6mm miniature, a 6mm version of the Hammers Slammers Hover
> Combat
> Car. Nic says it's a direct reduction of the resin 25mm miniature and
as
> such is larger the usual (approx 30mm long, 17mm wide and 8mm high)
when
> compared to the Dirtside 6mm and FutureWars range, but it is a VERY
NICE