Prev: Re: A interesting sample from Eureka Next: [DS] Kra'Vak Info

Re: Hotspot AAR with pics

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:29:37 -0600
Subject: Re: Hotspot AAR with pics

Techies. *sheesh* ;->=

Try:
http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/GZGECCIV/HotSpotAAR.htm

The_Beast

		    "Barclay, Tom"

		    <tomb@bitheads.com> 	     To:     "Gzg Digest
(E-mail)"
		    Sent by:
<GZG-L@csua.berkeley.edu>
		    owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Be	     cc:     "Adrian
Johnson (E-mail)"
		    rkeley.EDU
<adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca>
						     Subject:
Hotspot AAR with pics

		    03/06/01 05:16 PM

		    Please respond to gzg-l

Note this is a page with about 15 pics at about 60K each. They are big
and
nice looking, but if you don't have broadband, you'll be snoozing. It
isn't
properly done either... no alt-tags or anything. I did it in about 10
mins
using Frontpage just to get it up. I have to do the same for FMAS,
Formula
De, Carnage Con Queso, and Ord Sarno, so it's just "bash it up, get it
out".
Load at own risk :-)

http://fox.nstn.ca\~kaladorn\Gaming\GZGECCIV\HotSpotAAR.htm

Tomb.

BTW, if the "Rebel Scum" wish to remind me who they were and if the 4th
TOG
player wants to name himself, that'd be good too.... ;-)

Prev: Re: A interesting sample from Eureka Next: [DS] Kra'Vak Info