Prev: Re: IAVR was Re: Firecontrol and EW/Sensor ratings Next: Re: GZG - ECC IV

GZG - ECC IV

From: DaddyHWilliam@a...
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:52:44 EST
Subject: GZG - ECC IV

Well, I just got back from Ground Zero Games East Coast Convention.
All I can say is that those of you that aren't there are missing a great
time.

This was my first GZG convention, and I have never had so much fun.

My thanks to:

Jon Davis, for helping me find the best events to register for,
Nick Caldwell, for making my first exposure to FMA an enjoyable
scenario,
KR, for putting up with all my questions and helping me learn Stargrunt,
Bob Makowsky for helping me with rules questions all day long, and
all the other attendees for making me feel so at home.

Till next year -- when I surely will return -- thanks again,

Bill Chapman
Lansdale, PA

P.S.

Several of the players there said that some FMA rules have been
circulated on
the internet and that this was the best place to try to track them down.
 Can
anybody out there help me?

P.P.S.

A friendly nudge to Mike Sarno who said he would get his rules for the
Full
Thrust Pod Race he ran Friday night up somewhere on the net where I and
others could copy them sometime in the next week or so.

Prev: Re: IAVR was Re: Firecontrol and EW/Sensor ratings Next: Re: GZG - ECC IV