Prev: As in no plotted move? Re: FT-Close range combat Next: Firecontrol and EW/Sensor ratings

Re: Stargrunt vehicles

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 12:05:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt vehicles

On Sat, 3 Mar 2001 12:52:11 -0000, "Matthew Smith"
<matt@smithdom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>This is something I've been meaning to ask for some time, but will a
chartitably-minded someone please, please find the time to type out
fully the designs for the GZG vehicles as printed in SG2. Sorry to ask
this, I can imagine it would take up a lot of time. But I'm one of those
sad perfectionists who has to have everything just so, and that means I
won't be happy playing dirtside unless my GZG vehicles are entirely as
per canon. Also, could you specify which vehicles belong to which
nation?

Matthew, I'm a little confused as to what you want.

Are you asking for pre-generated vehicle designs using the vehicle
design
system in SG2? Or are you asking for a match-up of the GZG resin
vehicles with
the nation that uses them? Or are you asking for both (a match up of
which
resin models represent vehicles used by each nation AND the SG2 stats
for the
vehicles)?

Actually, it makes little difference. In the SG2 rulebook there are only
4
vehicles created from the design system: a AFV and 3 APCs. As for which
resin
models represent vehicles for which nation, there was a thread on this
recently. There is no "official" vehicle for each nation, though the
rulebook
implies that the NAC used the 6 wheeled vehicles, and that the NSL and
FSE use
GEVs. That's it.

So, in SG2, canon is what you make it...

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: As in no plotted move? Re: FT-Close range combat Next: Firecontrol and EW/Sensor ratings