Prev: Re: Peter Pig - 15mm Stuff Next: [OT] Honor-Changer of worlds

RE: Peter Pig - 15mm Stuff

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:40:04 -0800
Subject: RE: Peter Pig - 15mm Stuff

> In message <005b01c0a2e0$60918f20$5565e03e@mshome.net>,
> kh.ranitzsch writes:

> > > This sounds a lot more like my experience with Peter
> > > Pig... only IMO it
> > > applies to the infantry as well :-(
> >
> > More or less my experience. They have nice moderns, my Wild
> > West figures
> > were not at all impressive. Don't have any Sci-fi
>
> I agree with this.  I didn't like the SF infantry stuff at
> all, but really
> like the AK-47 line.	See
> http://www.cowell.org/~andy/min/15mm/ for some
> pictures of both.

	Just to add my opinion to the mix, I agree that the Peter
Pig Sci-Fi line is poor at best with one exception, I did like
the "Combat Robots". I even bought another pack.
	As for their AK47 line, I found those to be mixed ranging
from Good to poor. Some figures where odd sizes but others looked
good to me.

Daniel

Prev: Re: Peter Pig - 15mm Stuff Next: [OT] Honor-Changer of worlds