Prev: Re: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US Next: Re: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US

Re: Announcment: Awsome Wargaming Web site with Numerous Gallery Sections

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:30:58 EST
Subject: Re: Announcment: Awsome Wargaming Web site with Numerous Gallery Sections

In a message dated 2/26/01 2:06:38 PM Central Standard Time,
scspieker@yahoo.com writes:

> The site is dedicated to miniature gaming in general, and will cover
> almost all of the game systems eventually.  There is already
categories for:
> Terrain (both sci-fi and fantasy), VOID, Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer
40K,
> Mordheim, Necromunda, Confrontation, Stargrunt 2, Hammer's Slammers,
and
> others.

I marked your site and will surely visit from time to time to check out
the
SF stuff. But I would not consider it a site for miniature gaming in
general
since there is not one wit of historical mini interest present there at
all.
Did you intend to leave out this segment of the hobby, or do you simply
not
have material yet?

Prev: Re: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US Next: Re: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US