Prev: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: Wartime references for Aliens

Re: Wartime references for Aliens

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:00:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Wartime references for Aliens

--- Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
> Well, from the background blurb I wrote in FB2....
> "Spikeys' or "Spineys" for the S'V
> "Kravs" or "Kraks" for the K'V
> "Shellies" for the Phalons (reference to the
> shell-like carapace on both
> the ships and the Phalons themselves).

I would suggest a shorter form for the S'V;
'Pines', a shortened form for the spikey
animal we all know and love.   (Hand me the
pliers dear!)

The Phalons would just be called by the
generic term for all shelled creatures, Bugs!

Bye for now,

Prev: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: Wartime references for Aliens