Prev: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List

Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:01:31 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List

***
>From what I've read about him, it's unlikely that he could have
taken Heinlein's political philosophy seriously.
***

This continues to be totally OT, and I have begged for this go properly
direct mailings, but I will stop to point out you are quite wrong. He
obviously takes it quite seriously, and I'd say it scares the hell out
of
him.

Prev: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List