Prev: Re: RE:[OT] Getting out of 25mm Next: RE: [GZG-ECC IV] FMASkirmish: The Trouble with Colonials FMAS Gam e - player roll call

Wartime references for Aliens

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:03:16 -0800
Subject: Wartime references for Aliens

In every war we have those wonderfully colorful slanderous terms for the
enemy.	In Vietnam, we had 'Charlie' and in WW2 it was the 'Krauts' and
"Gerry".  In modern times we've had others.  now I know none of these is
very cool in an enlightened social sense, but they are present in every
war.

Has anyone given any thought to what the aliens and governments might be
called in the Tufflyverse?

Would Kr'Vak be called "Kilo-Victor" and referred to as "Victor"
Would we just refer to the Phalons as "Dickies"
 or worse
What what?

Might be handy for those of us who like to write background for
scenarios.

Eli