Prev: Shifting scales RE:[OT] Getting out of 25mm Next: Re: RE:[OT] Getting out of 25mm

[GZG-ECC IV] FMASkirmish: The Trouble with Colonials FMAS Game - player roll call

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:57:19 -0500
Subject: [GZG-ECC IV] FMASkirmish: The Trouble with Colonials FMAS Game - player roll call

Hi guys,

Last I heard from Jon D before he went comms-silence was we had 4
registered
for Team USA and 2 for Team Canada. I think I know the Team Canada side
(Jim
Bell/Adrian Johnson). I know Laserlight (Mr. Deboe) will be playing for
Team
USA. But I don't know who the other players will be.

The plan was BYOS, but we'd provide figs if the player didn't bring any.
I'd
just like to get clear (in advance) if I can who is bringing what so I
can
figure out how to "fill in".

So, if you're going and you've registered for this event, confirm it
with me
(tomb@bitheads.com) asap. Let me know what kind of squad you planned to
field. (http://fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/Gaming/Trouble.htm for rough costs
of
differing figures - quality/motivation/etc will be assigned on site to
"even
up").

If Team Canada is short players, we will distribute extra models to
"even
up" the sides.

Team MapleLeaf:
Jim Bell
Adrian Johnson

Team StarsNStripes:
Chris Deboe (Laserlight)

Judges:
USA: Los
Canada: Tomb (Me)

Thanks. See you all there.

On another note:
------------------------
Admiral Bell, Prince Jerry shall take the throne in accordance with
precedent and tradition once due process has been executed. Revolt by
force
of arms shall not change that inevitable and just outcome. So say I, as
direct representative of His Majesty in the Lancaster System. God Save
The
King.  -- Governor General Barclay of Lancaster

Thomas Barclay
Systems Analyst
bitHeads, Inc.
V: (613) 722 3232
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

"You are what you do, when it counts" -- the Masao, John Steakey's
Armour

Prev: Shifting scales RE:[OT] Getting out of 25mm Next: Re: RE:[OT] Getting out of 25mm