Prev: Re: OUDF - Railguns?? Next: Re: More Thrust and FB Ships

Re: That Age Thing

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:45:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: That Age Thing

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Magnus Alexandersson wrote:

> WOW?!
>
> I'm really in minority here with my 10 years of different gaming and
23 standard earth years _old_... =P

Don't worry, there are a few of us in the not-fossilized-yet category of
gamers...

I'm 22; if you want to count chess I've been gaming since I was nine or
so; RPGs since 12; I only got into minis four or five years ago...

Later, (building a bunker after that fossilized gamer crack... )

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: OUDF - Railguns?? Next: Re: More Thrust and FB Ships