Prev: RE: Powered Armor Reading List Next: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List

Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:33:23 EST
Subject: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List

In a message dated 2/23/01 7:30:29 AM Central Standard Time,
devans@uneb.edu
writes:

> FYI, it's either in the forward to BA2K or  Dealing in Futures, which
> think has no PA, Haldeman admits Forever War is actually a
subconscious
> reposte to Starship Troopers. Mark, as you are a big fan of Heinlein,

I've always felt that Henlein's Starship Troopers and Joe Haldeman's
Forever
War should bee the bookend books of your sci-fi military bookshelf. One
at
each end to know that good ficition embraces it all. The movie of
Starship
Troopers could best be used as toilet paper, however the filmstock is
abrasive and tends to chafe one's butt even when used in this fashion.

Scott

Prev: RE: Powered Armor Reading List Next: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List