Prev: Re: Powered Armor Reading List Next: More needle beams stuff on [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Digest Number 149

Re: That Age Thing

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:58:57 EST
Subject: Re: That Age Thing

Okay, I have to ask - anorak?  My Webster's seventh New Collegiate
dictionary only defines it as a 'parka' and I don't want to wake the
little one just yet by digging out the "new 20th Century unabridged"...

Oh, and my inspid spellchecker chokes on anorak..

Gracias.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Powered Armor Reading List Next: More needle beams stuff on [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] Digest Number 149