Prev: Re: [OT]: GROPOS Next: Re: Powered Armor Reading List

Powered Armor Reading List

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:38:38 -0600
Subject: Powered Armor Reading List

Hello all:
    After ordering a cadre of Eli's Retro PA figs, I'm on sort of a
powerd
armor reading binge.  I've just finished re-reading "Starship Troopers"
for
the 32nd time, and I've waiting for Haldeman's "The Forever War" and
Steakley's "Armor" to come to be via inter-library loan.  (The Muskego
Public Library doesn't have much of a selection unless your into Louis
Lamoure westerns and paperback romance novels.)  I was wondering if
anyone
else can think of some other military sci-fi novels where powered armor
plays a prominent role?

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

       "OK, so ONE woman exists; does that mean ALL women exist?"

     --Crow T. Robot
       MST3K,"Hobgoblins"

E-MAIL: siefertma@wauknet.com	WWW: http://www.homegame.org/siefert

Prev: Re: [OT]: GROPOS Next: Re: Powered Armor Reading List