Prev: Odd Alarishi sovereignities [was Re: [OT]: GROPOS] Next: [OT] Klein Bottles

Re: That Age Thing

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:47:10 -0500
Subject: Re: That Age Thing

<nyrath@clark.net>
>wrote:
>>	As my wife says: "You are always 11 years old to your mother..."
>
>As my friend Lorna, head librarian of the Merrill Collection of Science
>Fiction, Fantasy, and Speculative Fiction, says, "Science fiction is
14." I'm
>not sure who quoted it, but it's fairly well known.

Aw, shucks.  And here one of my favorite quotes from eluki bes shahar's
Butterfly & Hellflower trilogy is, "I'd been 14 once.  Fortunately, it
hadn't been permanent."  (Used that around my (then-14) stepsister once,
good effect.... ^_^ )

'Course, I suppose I could move on to 15 *sometime*.... ^_-

Prev: Odd Alarishi sovereignities [was Re: [OT]: GROPOS] Next: [OT] Klein Bottles