Prev: Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: [OT]: GROPOS

Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:41:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:10:48 +1100, Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>
wrote:

>Hey you got one of those too! Well mine's my Dad.....
>On the upside Mark it should be easier to avoid Uncles than fathers ;)

In my case it's a mother-in-law (for the next little while, anyway).
Fortunately she doesn't lecture. I think she would if she knew far more
about
Call of Cthulhu than she does...

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: [OT]: GROPOS