Prev: Re: [OT]: GROPOS Next: Re: More Thrust and FB Ships

[OT, Ya think?] Trainspotting Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:30:05 -0600
Subject: [OT, Ya think?] Trainspotting Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

***
"Snot Green" which is the traditional furtive train spotter, correct?
***

Oh, no, it's the proud, stand-out-in-a-crowd, train spotter. I believe
Jon
stated earlier it was the color we usually call 'lime'. Course, the
truly
devoted don't even consider it a green. They think it's a yellow. You
ask
one 'what kind of green is that anorak.'

They say, 'It's not green.' Ergo, the term above.

*duck and cover*

The_Beast

PS I saw some of the movie Transpotting, and don't recall many anoraks
or

Prev: Re: [OT]: GROPOS Next: Re: More Thrust and FB Ships