Prev: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

Webpage update and [DS]info

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:43:58 +0000 ()
Subject: Webpage update and [DS]info

Firstly thank you to all those people who put links up to my website.

I have bought a domain name so my page is now at

www.germwarfare.co.uk

Also I have put up the start of some background info on the nation I
created for the
forces I game dirtside 2 with.
The vehicles will follow soon. Might provide 5 minutes worth of
amusement!
Also for anyone who is interested I will be putting up pages which can
be printed out
of the 3D corridor models I use. These will be in pdf format.
I hope to have them on the site later this evening (11pm ish GMT).
I don't have instructions for them yet but pictures of the finished
articles will be there
soon, so you can see what they look like.

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk
www.germwarfare.co.uk

Prev: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re:Childish things was Re: That Age Thing