Prev: Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: That Age Thing

Re: That Age Thing

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:18:19 EST
Subject: Re: That Age Thing

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:29:25 -0600 "Mark A. Siefert"
<siefertma@wauknet.com> writes:
<snip>
>    I brought up the Saul of Tarsis quote only because it was the only
>place
>anyone had written anything about "childishness" that I could think of
>at
>the time.  However, it does sound like something my
>gamer-turned-fundementalist uncle would bring up, right along with the
>whole
>"gaming is SATANIC" mantra.
>
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

Sigh.

I expected that was the root.  I apologize for some of us Christians not
having the grace to act like it.

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: That Age Thing