Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: Re: That Age Thing

RE: FMAS names

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 06:41:15 -0600
Subject: RE: FMAS names

***
Does SPI/TSR still exsit? I ask because I used to own and play some SPI
games - 'The Next War' and 'Air War' (which I gave away to a
unsuspecting
youth in a moment of sadistic pleasure).
***

I've lost track, but I think WotC bought TSR which still owned some of
the
SPI titles, others owned by Avalon Hill, which, I think, have both been
bought by Hasbro.

It was about the middle of the fall when I started being overwhelmed by
the
shakeouts, buyouts, mergers, and just plain fall-down-and-go-booms in
the
business.

I.C.E. is proud to announce on their web site that they've been given
permission under their Chapter 7 to continue to sell current stocks of
product. *sheesh*

The_Beast

PS Is the sadistic pleasure the thought of snaring a hopeless, new
addict,

Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: Re: That Age Thing