Prev: Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

Re: (OT)Larry Leadhead

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:34:05 EST
Subject: Re: (OT)Larry Leadhead

Regularly.  It's also authorized to be included in our group newsletter.

I just want to know how they pegged our historicals group???

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:56:01 +1100 Derek Fulton
<derekfulton@bigpond.com>
writes:
>G'Day
>
>Have any of you guys seen this cartoon strip?
>
>http://www.larryleadhead.org/
>
>Derek
>Derek Fulton
>12 Balaka st.
>Rosny, Hobart.
>Tasmania,  7018.
>Australia
>
>Phone; (03) 62459123
>Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
>URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing