Prev: Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

Re: [SG] Potential Casualties resolution and more s****d questions

From: "Magnus Alexandersson" <magnus.alexandersson@s...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:41:47 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] Potential Casualties resolution and more s****d questions

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ground Zero Games" <jon@gzg.com>

> >Ok, so the use of SAWs are only useful when providing extra
firepower, not
> >actual kills
> >or impacts.
>
> Yes, that's right - it's purely a game mechanism thing for simplicity
in
> play, as figuring out different types of impact (ie: which weapon
inflicted
> which hit) would be MUCH too complicated.
>
> Jon (GZG)

Actually, no.. Very fast paced approach, but we once, to test rolled all
firepower
dices directed towards the squad against cover/IP/armour and it was
actually not that
imporant.

We _might_ try running it so that you get a suppression marker everytime
you were hit by fire,
but that would slow the game down immensly AFAICT, as I pointed out
against our
knitpicking rules lawyer... =)

///magnus
http://slaveone.cjb.net

Prev: Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: ^4 Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!