Prev: Re: Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: That Age Thing

Re: That Age Thing

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (kh.ranitzsch)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:53:42 +0100
Subject: Re: That Age Thing

>     I have just one question:  What's the age limit on having a good
time
in
> this society?  Where is does it say (beside that stupid St. Paul
quote)
that
> I can't have a little "childish" fun?    Huh.... HUH!!!  ANSWER ME!
> <sob.... sob....>

Some people have good times throughout their life. It's just what you
make
of it and how much you can get away with.

I myself am 47 now, started as a boy with home made 'rules' and Roco
Minitanks. Also remember some pirate battles with big galleons made from
card.
'Serious' wargaming started in the early 1970's, with Airfix plastic
figures
and with boardgames, everything from 'Risk' to SPI.

Still have some of those Minitanks.

Greetings

Prev: Re: Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: That Age Thing