Prev: Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: Re: That Age Thing

Re: That Age Thing

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:44:37 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: That Age Thing

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Kevin Walker wrote:

> > Ok, I just have to ask:  How long have you been married?
>
> Only two months.  Truth be told we've met just over 4 years ago.  All
I can
> say is she let a simple bit of misinformation I had about her age
stand for
> several months before she corrected my misperception and by then I was
> smitten.  And yes the misinformation was I though she was several
years
> older than she was.  ;-)  (just had to add that just in case people
got
> other ideas).
>
> Kevin Walker
> sage@chartermi.net

Well I was going to use you as an example to my friends in similar
situations
but...

I have several married friends who have an interesting difference in
their
ages.  They've all been married at least 5 years and there aren't any
signs
of it changing.

Good luck to you.

Prev: Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: Re: That Age Thing