Prev: Re: [CON] GZG ECC IV - Two weeks to go.... Next: Re: FMAS names

Figure Enumeration

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:50:01 -0500
Subject: Figure Enumeration

Greetings!

If you are like me and cannot paint numbers or other identifying marks
on
your spaceships or 6mm units, or don't want to mess up the base of your
15
or 25mm figure, you can have trouble matching a figure to a control
sheet
(SSD, Vehicle Card, Squad Card, etc.).

Last year I did 1/4" dot stickers on which I carfully printed numbers.
These
were appled to the base of the starships and bottoms of the 6mm figures.
However, I found that my printing was not always up to the task (and
some
confusion ensued).

This year I found at a local map shop prenumbered 1/4" dots. They came
in 2
sets (1-120 and 121-140 IIRC). And there were numerous color selections.
The
price was somewhere between $4-6us. I renumbered my figures and they
look
nice (and legible).

Just a heads-up for anyone that is interested.

If anyone is going to GZG-ECC and is interested, they may contact me
off-list.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://www.ftsr.org
-----

Prev: Re: [CON] GZG ECC IV - Two weeks to go.... Next: Re: FMAS names