Prev: Re: Some more comments to the WeapDef archive Next: Re: FMAS names

Re:FMAS names

From: Michael Llaneza <imperialdispatches@y...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:13:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:FMAS names

A few suggestions (with snide remarks included !. If some one could
forward a
copy of FMAS to this address, I've had an idea.

Laser Guided ?

Blaster Bait ?

Star Legion (computer game :-(

Astra Alpha (has a nice ring)

Legionnes Astra ? (spellings probably off)

Railgun (only one word, maybe a more detailed gravtank game... possibly
based
off of FMAS... hmmm wait... synapses firing)

--- Charles Taylor <charles.taylor@cableol.co.uk> wrote:
> In message <008201c0986b$15de80c0$2cb1893e@inty>
>	    "Bif Smith" <bif@bifsmith.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > For a name, my 2 pennerth is-
> >
> > blood and guts (just thinking of the GW thread<G>)
> >
> > BIF
> > "yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
> > strong in arms, thick in head"
> >
> > PS-Oerjan, nice to see the reply that should have gone direct on the
list
> > instead, it means your mind can wander just like the rest of us <G>.
Oh,