Prev: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix! Next: Re: FT-Weapon idea for wave gun

Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:37:41 EST
Subject: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:01:19 -0800 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
>Glenn "Old As Dirt" Wilson said:
>> Why I remember when Dirt was only Dust...
>
>"Heck, I remember when all we had was rock.  If you wanted dirt, you
>had to bang two rocks together yourself.  When we went to school we
>had to walk seventeen miles, barefoot,  through snow that was neck
>deep...it was uphill both ways, and we were glad to get the chance..."
>
>I could wrench this back onto topic by main force (eg, I was
>discussing early terraforming) but I think we should kill this thread
>right here....it's old enough as it is....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Okay, that was good.  <Wheeze>

Sigh.  Yes, either back on topic - terraforming you said? - or drop it.

These late night laughs from the library are making my kids have strange
dreams...

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix! Next: Re: FT-Weapon idea for wave gun