Prev: Re: General EMP Thoughts Next: Re: [SG] Potential Casualties resolution

Re: That Age Thing was: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:20:22 -0600
Subject: Re: That Age Thing was: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

***
since I'm turning 39-yrs-young next month, it's nice to know someone
else
is closer to the age of dirt than me on this list.  man, when someone
like
Beth says she's 26, you start feeling as old as dirt....  ;-)

Dave
***

Know what you mean, Dave. It was nice to hear some fess up to over 50,
even
if it might only be a couple/three years.

I'll be holding on to 49 by my finger nails til the fall.

By the way, you ARE a young whippersnapper.

However, Beth IS a child. ;->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: General EMP Thoughts Next: Re: [SG] Potential Casualties resolution