Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: Re: FMAS names

Re: More Thrust and FB Ships

From: "Jeremy Seeley" <jbs@A...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 12:06:31 -0700
Subject: Re: More Thrust and FB Ships

Hello, my message is after the quote
************
Brian Bell wrote:

Which, by the way, is the only source of the Fighter Morale rules in the
GZG
books that I have found.  I agree with Oerjan, that the fighter morale
rules
are essential for balancing fighters in FT. The fighter morale rules
will be
a MUST to include in FT3 (whenever Jon gets arround to it
*************
As More Thrust is unavailable, and has info not located in the Fleet
books,
I had asked Jon about it.  He gave me permission to request a photocopy
of
the relevant parts.  In other words, can someone please send me a copy
of
the rules that are not found in the Fleet books?

I will write a check to cover a photocopy and postage.	However, I would
be
just as happy if the rules were scanned.  HTML, PDF, Word, and text
formats
are just fine.	I don't care how it comes (I don't have a FAX machine,
though), I just need those freaking rules.

Please respond off-list

Thanks,
Jeremy Seeley

Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: Re: FMAS names