Prev: RE: More Thrust and FB Ships Next: Re: FMAS names

Re: [FT] The Cloaking Device v0.2

From: "stranger" <stranger@c...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:39:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] The Cloaking Device v0.2

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beth Fulton" <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 8:53 PM

>  >ALTERNATIVE:  Instead of keeping track
>  >of the number of turns of detection....A Fire
>  >Control solution is possible only on
>  >the 2nd and later detections after cloaking.
>
> Much better, but I still wouldn't want to be fighting the Klingon
fleet
and
> having to keep track of what I saw this turn and last ;)

You don't.  You only track if its ever been detected or not.  I'll have
try and fix the wording.  Once a ship has been detected, you can roll
for a
fire control on all subsequent detections, unless of course it uncloaks,
then cloaks again, then you start over :).

George

Prev: RE: More Thrust and FB Ships Next: Re: FMAS names