Prev: Re: Bugs Don't Surf? Next: Re: FMAS names

[DS] Vehicle Generator

From: Aron B Clark <aronbc@j...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:58:13 -0800
Subject: [DS] Vehicle Generator

Since I haven't posted here in some time I hope I've addressed this
message correctly.

I just wanted to let the list know that I've finished a Dirtside vehicle
generator for Excel.  It's based heavily on the work Schoon (and others)
have done for Full Thrust.  In a nutshell you plug values into cells
which calculate the point costs, capacity, etc.  The workbook has some
effective error checking routines, so if you were to exceed size with
armor you would be warned of the design flaw.  The design sheet exports
it's values to data card, which contains all design's weapon ranges, die
types, etc.  There's even a handy infantry worksheet.

If anyone is interested in a copy, contact me off list, and I'll be
happy
to send you the file.  Finally there were a few of you whom I promised
send my finished work, when I was still in the development stage,
unfortunately I've lost that list of address so you should contact me

Prev: Re: Bugs Don't Surf? Next: Re: FMAS names