Prev: Re: FT-Weapon idea for wave gun Next: Re: FMAS names

Re: More Thrust and FB Ships

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 07:01:09 +0100
Subject: Re: More Thrust and FB Ships

Jeremy Seeley wrote (please set your mail program to post in "plain
text" format, BTW - makes the posts a lot easier to read for various
other mail programs :-/ )

>Also, are there any ships, that use Fleet Book rules, for the UN and
>the other nations?  Obviously, there are ships, but my question is
>whether or not anyone has some official stats.

Plenty of *stats* floating around on the 'net. No *official* stats yet
though.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: FT-Weapon idea for wave gun Next: Re: FMAS names