Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: Re: FMAS names

Re: FMAS names

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 07:37:49 +1100
Subject: Re: FMAS names

> There is another idea I thought of. It's been done by other companies.
You
use
> the name of one product as a tie-in for the name of another product
that's
> somewhat different.
> "Stargrunt: Fireteam"
> It uses the Stargrunt "brand", but implies that the game is different
from
> Stargrunt II. Of course, there is always the possibility of brand
confusion.
> However, movie companies and software developers don't seem to think
it's
> big deal. Just throwing out another idea...

I like this idea. Since FMA ties into Stargrunt anyway, it says "We're
of a
similar model, but I'm a different rules set".

Which I guess could lead to Stargrunt III being called "Stargrunt:
Platoon"
or something similar :)

JS
---
Jeremy Sadler
Webmaster

Prev: Re: FMAS names Next: Re: FMAS names