Prev: Re: [OT]Back on the subject of Web pages Next: RE: General EMP Thoughts

RE: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:15:03 +0000
Subject: RE: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules

>Yes. That is why I usually abreviate FMA Skirmish as FMASk.

So, should FMASk have a separate, "really cool" name (like Killzone,
Shockforce et al?) If yes, than anyone got any good ideas that haven't
been
used already? I've brainstormed over this for hours with friends many
times, and no-one can think of anything that sums up the game and sounds
really good but hasn't already been taken!!
("Street Level" was an early idea, but there were comments that it
sounds
like a bad Leo Sayer album from the 70s.....  )  ;-)
Also, given the generic nature of the rules, we don't want a name that
ties
it to too tightly to the urban/street/cyberpunky/necromundary type
skirmish
alone.

We're open to suggestions!!

Jon (GZG)