Prev: RE: [FT] WotW 2 and General EMP Next: Re: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules

Re: [FT] Pickup game sizes

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:40:57 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Pickup game sizes

>As I prepare squadrons for GZGECC, I'm wondering how many points do
>people typically use for one off battles?

I've found that you don't really need to worry about point values too
much.

Give people one capital, one (or two) cruisers, and a couple of
escorts each, and they'll happily blow each other to kingdom come.

So long as each side of the table is roughly balanced, everyone will
have too much fun to care.

Prev: RE: [FT] WotW 2 and General EMP Next: Re: FMA necromunda scirmish level rules