Prev: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix! Next: RE: PA TO&E the ongoing project

PA TO&E the ongoing project

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 07:40:51 -0800
Subject: PA TO&E the ongoing project

Well, this is what I'm lookign at so far.

I have been milling over the responses I've had from everyone who sent
them in.  There have been some good points made.

I am kicking around the idea of increasing the number of PAs per squad,
but this will kill the one wonderful thing about my current TO&E - I can
field a whole Company without having to buy anymore PAs.

If I read one response correctly, I can change the weapons carried to
"point-fire" and give them a fighting chance against tanks.  Now I know
Tanks don't come into play too often in SG, but I like to design with a
solid theme and narrative background.  I could just as easily trick
these PAs out.

Right now they are lookign like this.

HPA-42
Standard Heavy PA
Type:  Heavy
Speed: 10" (D10")
Armour: D12
Weapons:  1 Point-fire laser (FP:2 Impact:D8*)

Varients:
HPA-42C - Command variant with enhanced comms
HPA-42E - Comm/EW variant with advanced comms/EW
HPA-42R - Recon variant of the HPA-42E with ehanced sensors and ECM.
HPA-42AT - Support variant equipped with GMS

So?  what now?

Eli

Prev: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix! Next: RE: PA TO&E the ongoing project