Prev: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: RE: General EMP Thoughts

Re:[FT]WotW2:EMP Weapons

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:58:36 -0000
Subject: Re:[FT]WotW2:EMP Weapons

One of the things that was discussed was how to decide what
weapon/system is
taken out first. My sugesstion is using the listing for the weapons in
the
ship descriptions, with the listing of the weapons/systems etc
determining
in which order you roll. Not having the books in front of me at the
moment,
I beleave it runs from largest weapon to smallest weapon (and would make
the
bigger weapons more vulnerable, after all, with the rolls on dammage, a
bigger weapon is harder to knock out and easier to repair that the same
mass
of smaller guns (I think)).

Just a suggestion.

 BIF
"yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: RE: General EMP Thoughts