Prev: RE: [FT] Hidden stats was: WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

Newbie Question

From: "Fent, Lee" <lee.fent@e...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:57:59 -0600
Subject: Newbie Question

Howdy all,
	I just picked up FT2 and FB1 the other day, and I'm left with a
question about the cinematic movement system.  When you decide your
course
movements, is your turning point effected by the thrust that is used for
acceleration?  For example, say you have a Course of 12 and Velocity of
5,
and you decide to use 3 points of thrust to accel and 1 point to turn to
port.  Do you move 4" then turn, or do you move 3" and then next round
your
velocity is 8".  Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I didn't find it
anywhere in FT2.

Thanks,

Prev: RE: [FT] Hidden stats was: WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons