Prev: Re: MT Missile Question Next: RE: [FT] Hidden stats was: WotW 2: EMP Weapons

Re: [FT] One-shot Pulse Torpedos -- any playtested stats?

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:06:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] One-shot Pulse Torpedos -- any playtested stats?

Hi people,

Thanks for the responses.

I'm inclined to go with either Schoon's response of MASS 2, PTS 6,
or MASS 3, PTS 9 for the P-Rack.  I guess the question is, what type
of bonus in terms of MASS do you get for being disposable?

Another possibility is to take a page from the Submunition pack --
same MASS and PTS cost as a Class 1 battery, with roughly 3 times
the effectiveness.  So, one could argue that a 3-shot P-rack
would be the same cost as a full blown P-Torp.

Well, Jon, given all the discussions about weapons on the list
recently, it looks like you're going to have to design a weapons
construction system.  (A la 'Fire, Fusion and Steel')  (8-)

JGH

--
**** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
"And there's gonna be a happy ending, but that's only the beginning -

Prev: Re: MT Missile Question Next: RE: [FT] Hidden stats was: WotW 2: EMP Weapons