Prev: RE: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures Next: RE: [FT] One-shot Pulse Torpedos -- any playtested stats?

RE:GZG-OLC: Latest Update AND (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:10:29 -0600
Subject: RE:GZG-OLC: Latest Update AND (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

***
That having been said, I suspect the biggest problem is that small
companies really don't understand what they can get from the Web. Let's
face it, even Jon doesn't have a formal, GZG web site with pictures of
the
minis. I have gone to the GZG catalogue site, but since the move and
redesign, many of the pictures seem to be missing. This is unfortunate,
because I have bought figures from Jon because the pictures were on that
site!
***

I think they are pretty much still there, in that untagged directory
attached to the front page at the underscored 'here'.
http://www.gtns.net/gzg/oldimages/

Paul, PLEASE leave these here as long as you can, even if there is no
page
with proper names.

Also, Paul, if you are going to announce updates, it's a good time to
plug
the site. ;->=

http://www.gtns.net/gzg/oldimages/

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad