Prev: Re: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures Next: Re: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

Re: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:51:53 +0000
Subject: Re: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures

Kevin Walker wrote:

> > That being said a Gallery is only slightly less important.	Seeing
how
> others paint figures often inspires old hands and neophytes alike to
try new
> techniques, to take that next step in painting quality or to try new
> combinations of coloring.  I've been painting for 25 years this year
and I
> just made some significant changes to the way I paint over the past
two
> years (and some thought I'd never change).   Besides a gallery does
help to
> boosts the sales a little, something that most business are inclined
> like.  ;-)

We don't have anything in the way of gallery pages at the moment because
I don't have many photos of well-painted models (I seem to spend all of
my available free time either casting or making new masters). However,
if there's anyone out there with nicely finished models of ours that
they want to photograph and send to me (off list, of course, to
tony@brigademodels.co.uk) then I'll get a gallery started.

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer