Prev: Re: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: [FT] One-shot Pulse Torpedos -- any playtested stats?

RE: In praise of Cottage Industry

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:50:29 -0800
Subject: RE: In praise of Cottage Industry

Once again, I feel my point has been missed so I will drop the
subject. Maybe at some other time I will be able to articulate
my point better but it is obviously not today.

I came to the GZG fold because of Jon's great products and his
professionalism. He has always treated my questions himself and
done so quickly. If my posts seemed to put him or his company
down then I failed completely.

Daniel