Prev: RE: [DS] Towed Artillery Next: Mail fixed? Re: Infantry Skimmer

Re: Infantry Skimmer

From: "bkb@b..." <bkb@beol.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:35:09 GMT
Subject: Re: Infantry Skimmer

hanks to everyone who responded.

As to the attached file, I just became aware of it on Thursday night.
Work
reconfigured thier E-mail server. I am trying to correct the problem.
Appologies to the list.

 -----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://www.ftsr.org
 -----

Ground Zero Games writes:

>>"Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" wrote:
>>>
>>> I sent this last week and did not get a response.
>>>
>>> Does anyone have pictures of the Infantry Skimmer (SGQ-04, 05, or

06)[http://www.eurekamin.com.au/Ground_Zero_GamesStargrunt_25mmGeneric_S
peci