Prev: RE: FT-Fire arcs Next: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

[FT] WotW 1 Closure

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:47:44 -0500
Subject: [FT] WotW 1 Closure

Looks like the AM-SM discussion has reached closure. Could someone
(Charles?
Oerjan?) send me the "final word" so I can update the entry in the
archive?.
I've decided instead of having a seperate WotW page showing all the
discussion, simply to refer to the time when the weapon was discussed on
the
list. For example those wanting to look backon the WoTW discussions
shold
check Jerry Han's FT list archive for the week of Feb 5-11.

Next e-mail will start the WotW 2 discussion: EMP weapons.

Prev: RE: FT-Fire arcs Next: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons