Prev: RE: [OT] Mini Pictures was Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs Next: Re: [FT] BFG Conversion Notes

RE: [OT] Mini Pictures was Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:19:00 -0800
Subject: RE: [OT] Mini Pictures was Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

Michael,

	Your "Rant" addresses one of the reasons Games Workshop is
making
money while many others are not. Mind I am not a fan, I just respect a
company that knows who it's customers are and markets to them. Games
Workshop runs like a real business. They have shareholders to answer to.

	The mind set you describe could fit many of the stores I have
seen
here in Los Angeles. They are owned by people who are playing at it
rather
then working it. Many got into it because they liked the hobby and
wanted to
play all day. To run a business takes a lot of hard work. The execution
of a
successful small business requires effort and forward thinking. Sadly I
see
many do not have the knowledge or the drive to do it right. So sad.

Prev: RE: [OT] Mini Pictures was Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs Next: Re: [FT] BFG Conversion Notes