Prev: Re: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM Next: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs now Chaos Androids

Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs some Scotia and Irregular minis buying unseen

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:16:56 -0000
Subject: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs some Scotia and Irregular minis buying unseen

----- Original Message -----
From: Casquilho, Daniel <Daniel.Casquilho@disney.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 3:44 PM
Subject: RE: 6-10mm ST Bugs some Scotia and Irregular minis described
(LONG)

> Rob,
>
> Thanks for the insight and comments. I do appreciate it. It was also
> interesting to see how many you bought without seeing them. So far the
only
> 6mm minis I have bought without seeing them has been the NAC troops
from
> GZG. I saw pictures at least of everything else. As my collection
grows
> maybe I will try some "lotto" style mini buying. Who knows :-)
>
> Daniel

No problem, glad to be of help. I occasionally do a bit of "fishing"-
buying
1 or 2 of a mini  to see if I like it, then sending a bigger order- I'll
often get, say, 3 of a tank, so even if I don't get more, they can be a
troop of mercs or similar.  Of course, this is easy enough to do when
the
minis are cheap and it's within the UK- the only abroad I've bought from
is
England!

Rob Paul

Prev: Re: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM Next: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs now Chaos Androids