Prev: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs now Chaos Androids Next: Re: [FT] BFG Conversion Notes

Re: [FT] BFG Conversion Notes

From: "stranger" <stranger@c...>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:21:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] BFG Conversion Notes

> The first one works (effectively thats identical to EFSB Heavy beams).
The
> second could be a problem, as it is an autohit/damage weapon over it's
> entire range.
>
> How about making it a K-gun (kravak railgun) (FB2)?  (Just remembered
you
> don't have MT or FB2).

I don't have MT, I do have FB2.  I actually thought the Sa'vasku Lance
Pod
was closer to a Lance than the rail gun, but can't figure how to convert
it
to something usable.

> BTW, the cutter beam is one of mine and is an extremely deadly special
> weapon (causes coresystem checks!); the numbers are good, but hasn't
been
> extensively used.

It seems to match the idea of the BFG lance fairly well, but I think the
Core system hits are a bit initimidating!

Prev: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs now Chaos Androids Next: Re: [FT] BFG Conversion Notes