Prev: RE: ECC request Next: Re: Weapon of the Week

RE: ECC request

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:12:27 -0500
Subject: RE: ECC request

If you go to
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc4/schedule.shtml,
you will find the schedule for the events. If you click on an event,
there
is (often) a description of the event. Some of the events have a link on
them to a web page that further describes the scenario. I have kept some
of
the info for the scenario I plan to run (Operation Avalanche
http://www.ftsr.org/ft/scenarios/op_avalanche.asp) off the web page (to
provide some surprise), but intend to place a full description after the
event (including SDDs for non-standard ship and starting locations).
While I
have a digital camera, it is not worth the (cheap) price paid for it (it
cannot take pictures indoors worth anything). So my pictures of the game
will be limited (and dependant on others with better cameras).

Pictures from the last 2 GZGECCs are available on the web site
(http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/index.shtml) in the 'After the
Con'
sections for each convention.

-----