Prev: Re: Starship Combat near Planets Next: re: Eureka 100 club

re: 6-10 mm Bugs, and SST DVD

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: 08 Feb 2001 08:54:58 -0500
Subject: re: 6-10 mm Bugs, and SST DVD

Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:40:45 -0600
From: devans@uneb.edu
Subject: re: Eureka 100 club, 6-10 mm Bugs, and SST DVD

[snip]

***
* Tanker Bug (plasma spitter)
***

For a movie version, the smallest Galoob Micro Machine tanker might
work;
I've offered several, as well as some of the plasma a**-shooters to a
friend that's shown interest.

***
if you liked this CGI show (mix of movie and book), then you might
consider
ordering the first DVD. the first DVD covers the Pluto campaign
episodes.
***

er, ah, um, are you aware of a place from which to order? I don't even
have
a DVD player, and I'm interested.

The_Beast

- -Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

Hi Doug,

if you (or anyone else) are offering to sell Galoob SST Micro Machine
packs, I'm willing to
buy if the price is right.

as far as the DVD goes, I pre-ordered mine from Suncoast Video locally.
try their web site,
Amazon, or your local video store.

Dave

Prev: Re: Starship Combat near Planets Next: re: Eureka 100 club