Prev: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: RE: ECC: Early Birds?

Re: DS - Size 1 Walker Minis??

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 08 Feb 2001 10:42 GMT
Subject: Re: DS - Size 1 Walker Minis??

The "Chaos Dreadnaught" is a favorite: it's not particularly chaotic >
in appearance, and instead of arms it has an RFAC on one side and a
> GMS on the other.  Good against infantry AND armor, and cheap to
> boot.

Yes, I like and use that one too. Though, by analogy with the
full-sized figure for the 'Starquest' game, that shouldn't be a GMS but
a salvo
missile launcher(SLAM).

Cheers
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: RE: ECC: Early Birds?